Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hallway Is Out of the Hospital

Last post on the hallway, I promise.











Here's the finished results.

What? Oh, wait...here's the finished results:
The great thing about a project like this is that it can only get better.
                                                                               BEFORE
 
AFTER
 I love to put the before and after pics because it makes it look like I know what I'm doing. (( ;
See this frame here....I got a few of them from Family Dollar ...hold on, while I get my gagging reflex in check...pure tacky plastic with a big ole $6 yellow sticker. You know the plastic gold junk. Who buys this crap?? Oh yeah, I do. Black plastic paint a print of my posing Zinnias and I LOVE it!
Here's a pic of the pics compliments of such photogenic flowers....
Well, photogenic when they're not behind glass.

Now if I could only get a replica of "thinking man"  to put in the bathroom"on the throne" at the end of this hall
then my gallery/hallway....Gallway...would be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment