Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Have Been Piddling...

.... Piddlin as my Mom says which sounds more like what my dog does when we're not looking than it does domestics. Phillip calls it "loafering". I think I'll call it the serious creative blahs. Maybe it was the little boog we had for a guest and then maybe it was the little boog leaving-- but that's another blog--. Or maybe it's the disaster in the basement that after a full days work looks absolutely no different. I refuse to let myself tackle any of my burning projects until I've completed basement drudgery.
Anyway.. I did put this here...

 By the front door.

And I found this table at Ross and put it behind the couch.


I need a little plant poof to put there too. In time....

I got these lovely vase thingys which get totally lost amongst all the TV....
A "C" for the entrance from the garage which is very confusing and dark. Do you think the "C" stands for Colvard or Connie? (( o ;

Found this picture on canvas and hung it here, above the bath.

Made this square "wreath" out of coffee filters.
Phillip joked that it looked like emergency toilet paper so I hung it here.
...By the toilet until I decide that it was indeed a total failure and
nothing like what I had in mind.
And that's it. No WOW factor. I've lost my mojo and I'm putting that blame on the basement.
 So there's only one thing left to do.
Yep.
I'm going in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment