Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fine Dining for Dogs....

Found this t.v. tray in the garage amongst all my crap  treasures.
It works great to catch messy spills and the dogs seem to not even notice enjoy it immensely.
And for their added dining pleasure......





.....
Krylon Plastic paint is the coolest stuff since flavored coffee creamer and long lasting lipstick. Genius.

No, I did not carry this tray inside against my chest! (( ; The ta ta marks are actually where I made a boo boo and sprayed to correct so in this picture, it's not dry yet.

Yes, my dogs do read simple words though no dog around here needs to be reminded to eat but the only other thing I could think of to write was "DOG" and that just seemed wrong. Anyway. That's my little tribute to the terrorist furry friends in our house. I'm thinking of making cat an outdoor tray with a painted message to the dogs, "DO NOT EAT".

No comments:

Post a Comment