Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Christmas Tree, I mean, Geometric Shape is Born

While doing Mammoth Basement Drudgery for a serious 6 hours yesterday and accomplishing only 1/3 of one of the 5 disaster rooms, I found this amongst the mountains of crafting crap.


                                                                   and this



Which reminded me that on a recent Ross trip I found this for $2.99


It's a candle holder. I whipped out the hot glue gun and nearly burned my fingerprints off but it was all worth it when it turned out like this...


It's a geometric shape on display for now but in December, I'll call it a Christmas tree. ( ;
I like how it breaks up all the deep reds which I think I've gone overboard with in this room. But I'll figure that out later. For now, it's back to the grind. )) :

No comments:

Post a Comment