Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just Say No to Drugs

So while I was on my Tupperware tangent, my attention was drawn to another disaster zone in my kitchen.
                                                     And just to put it all in perspective....
We should call this NOT Rite Aid.

The hilarious part of it all is we very rarely take medication save the occasional Tylenol or antihistamine. Maybe sickness has seen our arsenal and is afraid to come here. (( :


We grouped and organized and may or may not have grabbed one of our previously discarded containers from the recycling bin.


   My lovely assistant shows off our progress.

We threw out a ton, I promise!

Thermometers, skin meds, allergy meds and cold items all have homes again.


                                                                   Before



                                                             After

 

No comments:

Post a Comment