Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Wrapping Station

I'm having fun playing  in the more organized basement. Tonight I organized a wrapping station in less than 1 hour with crap I had on hand.
That's a shoe rack holding the wrapping paper. I noticed that the wrapping paper I've purchased from the dollar store, didn't fit as well as the more expensive stuff. - The cardboard inserts are not as wide.
I hung the loads of gift bags on hangers.

I used this hangy, organizer, thing-a-ma-bop for tissue paper. -And I've got a little space to put gifts to have on hand.
Ser-sly. After the basement trauma I've been through, vacant space makes me plum giddy!

                                                In the basket I put gift boxes.

The greeting cards were already organized, shocking, I know so I just left them in their container above the bows and ribbons.

There she is, my little wrapping station.
Just in time for birthdays which are like a whole season around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment