Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bling Bling for da Mirror

I found this mirror at the Salvation Army for $8. It is very heavy. It's oak. I hate oak. I am in oak overload.
This house has
oak floors
oak cabinets
oak doors
oak windows
and oak crown moulding.
OAK.....
********BLECH!!!***********


And of course the mirror was oak.
Not why I bought it, trust me.
Also added some of those flat marbles from the floral section with liquid nails.







Oak no more... well at least for this $8 mirror. Husband does not understand why on earth I would change this mirror when it matched so perfectly. My eyes really almost got stuck like that.

My plans for my bedroom start here, with this inspiration. I plan to use silvers, grays, creams and pale light blues. I've decided to totally ignore all the obnoxious oak.
Oh, yes, remember that chair in the reflection of the mirror???    ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment