Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Real Monster Garage

I wish I could count how many times we have said over the past 9 months since we've moved into this house, "Quick, close the garage." Or the instantaneous fear on my husband's face when I tell him so-and-so stopped by followed by his hopeful whisper, "Did they come through the garage?" I can speak about all this now, because it is morphing into what a garage actually should look like but just a few short hours ago, this was the monster I was dealing with!
Has anyone seen the dog?
Gross,huh? This looks like an episode of "Hoarders". Okay... that's the bad news. Drum roll, please......
Clearly this is still a work in progress and one 'I know it was in this box' shy of a disaster but at least it's an improvement!
BEFORE





AFTER
Small disclaimer: The mess in the corner is property of Phillip. It's in a nut shell his office from the old house. All camping/fishing gear is conveiniently located on top of the file cabinets.


Ding...Ding...Ding...In the right corner of the ring, we have cleaning, car and pet supplies. Also, easily accessible, outdoor toys, hand tools and gardening items. All bets are off as to how long these items stay in their respective homes!

Stay tuned for pics and progress of the "Mammoth in the Basement" and the "Mutant in the Closet."

No comments:

Post a Comment