Friday, January 14, 2011

Nail Polish Strips

Okay. Do you love it or do you hate it?


Never mind. Don't tell me.- Unless- you love it.
By the looks of my parched and cracked hands, I should have invested in a tube of Vaseline and some moisturizing gloves instead of nail strips. Cameras can be rude.
Love!
They are by Sally Hansen and come in an array of colors but don't come cheap at $9.99 a box.
I justified that it's cheaper than a manicure and splurged. Plus! It's supposed to last 10 days which is way longer than any manicure I've ever had.
Once I put them on, I became an instant addict. Addicted, I tell you.
But then whistles started to blow in my head. '$10 dollars every 10 days is 30 bucks a month and 30 bucks a month is $360 a year and $360 a year....'
 After the intervention was over, I googled and discovered that at my local Walgreen's, I can get Incoco, Dry Nail Applique for $5.99. And. Incoco has French Manicure in their repertoire.
If they's whistles goin' off, it must be dag blame dog whistles, cuz I cain't hear nutin.


The downside is...

  I may have to fore go most prints for awhile- except for my pj's, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment